- 3 Beach Breaks from Leighton Buzzard
Oh we do like to be beside the seaside and with local coach company Masons a quick trip is one bus stop away. Margate Seaside […]
- Milton Keynes Theatre Announces planned re-opening Sunday 25th July with a season of show stopping entertainment
Milton Keynes Theatre has today announced its plans to welcome back audiences on Sunday 25 July, providing step 4 of the government’s roadmap goes ahead […]
- Explore our Leighton Buzzard are by walking, cycling, riding even by bus or train!
explore the Leighton Buzzard countryside with Greensand Country
- Sarah impresses Hotel Inspector
Leighton Buzzard residents were tuned to Channel 5 last night to watch Sarah Smith at The Dukes in Heath & Reach as she worked with […]
- Saved by Villagers
The Stag at Mentmore reopening as a community owned traditional village pub after major refurbishment. The popular and historic village pub – The Stag at […]
- Meet Pidge the Pigeon from Leighton Buzzard in Greensand Country’s ‘A Children’s Story’
Children and parents within Greensand Country are set to benefit from three bespoke theatre productions by ‘A Children’s Story.’ The three new shows created for […]
- Chilterns Walking Festival is taking place this May!
Chiltern Walking Festival is back – Leighton Buzzard local news
- Rapid Covid-19 testing comes to Leighton Buzzard
Rapid COVID-19 testing comes to Leighton Buzzard People in Leighton Buzzard can get a rapid COVID-19 test from Monday 19 April at a new rapid […]